Saturday, July 13, 2013

Back to normal..sort of !
Just got back from a trip to Chicago with my Sarah.  She went to
a 3D printing conference and loved it as she is a
technology guru:)  I used to live near Chicago and we used
to go to the big city occasionally.  It is a gorgeous place
with lots going on.  We went to a fab Restaurant called
Joe's Stone Crab.  We liked it so well we ate there twice:)
This was my first experience flying and I am no longer afraid
of flying, just hated the "airport" experience.  No matter where we
were we needed to be it was on the OTHER side of the airport.
Glad to be home and have some great projects to share 
AND.... next week is Christmas in July.
I am so honored to be on the SVG Cuts Design Team and
we all pretty much rocked it.  You guys are in for a treat
plus they are going to going to give away a Sizzix eclips and a Silhouette CAMEO!

No comments:

Post a Comment