Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Merry & Bright Card and Candle

http://svgcuts.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=283




Need a quick, inexpensive gift for a friend or neighbor?  This project just might be the answer and SVG Cuts has so many Christmas kits and collections to choose from for gift giving.  I found the candle last year on sale and this is a very easy project.  I love the twine from The Twinery, it has a little shimmer and is absolutely gorgeous on the card.
             Merry Christmas !!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute project! I have been looking through your blog a bit and really enjoy your work. Thanks for sharing your adorable ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jodi! Can you tell I love crafting?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am new to Cricket Explorer & card making, Do you have instructions on how to decorate this candle?

    Aurora
    auroraita@aol.com

    ReplyDelete